Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Oooooh the outfits!

Spring is here. You know what that means... BUSY WEEKENDS!!!! I always have tons of momentum in the beginning of spring and summer to go to every event we're invited too. Aside from grilled meats, Corona with lime (and other yummy alcoholic beverages), hanging out with friends outside until all hours of the night, one of the best things about these busy weekends are the OUTFITS!!!!

So here's a line-up of what I'll be wearing in the coming weeks...

This weekend is my sister's graduation. She's graduating with her masters and we're all super pumped (me?.. pumped for her and pumped that I get to showcase a cute new dress.).

From the Gap, I will be wearing this dress. Now the color I have is different... it's navy blue with white pencil-thin drawings of flowers.





I was thinking of pairing the dress with these DKNY gladiator style shoes... we'll see though, I'll have to give it a test run.

Next up we have our very good friend's daughter's Christening on Memorial Day weekend. Aa. is the godfather and we're so happy!
Got this dress at Macy's and I LOVE IT! I has a Jackson Pollack look to the print and it's very springy and flattering.

I'll probably pair it with patent leather Nine West peep-toe wedges that have this awesome buckle and ankel strap. I got them last summer so I doubt they're anywhere to be found online anymore... just use your imagination.

We also have a wedding coming up in the beginning of June. I love weddings and I love getting dressed up for them. I have TONS of dresses but I always feel the need to get a new one for every wedding we attend (and there have been lots... hence the TONS of dresses).
This is the one I got...


It's from Newport News, which is an AWESOME place to go if your looking for something quick, easy and cheap!
I'll pair it with some gold shoes and accessories and I'll be good to go. I will probably repeat this dress for a wedding we have the day after Thanksgiving because of the fall colors.
Now... onto the next events outfit... TBD!


No comments:

Post a Comment