Once I got the camera, I was taking pictures of EVERYTHING. I'm not great, but I'm learning. My friend's sister, who also is getting into picture-taking sent me a link to a great (FREE) online photography class >>> http://www.michaelthementor.com/
It's really basic, but he gives good tips on how to take a great picture.
Wanna see some of my work????







I think I might see a career change in your future....just sayin'. I mean, think about it. You could start out small, part time. After you establish yourself you can quit that city commute and make your own hours. This could really make for a good mommy job...think about it. I'm not even kidding at all...
ReplyDeleteI think Kerry may be on to something. Gorgeous pics!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I love that camera and would love to get one like it. It think is great to get out your creative side.
ReplyDelete