Friday, May 15, 2009

One of the worst feelings in the world...

Just when I start to think I'm well-rested (is there even such a thing) and recovered from Wed. night.... there I go starting to feel my eyelids becoming heavy and my mind begin to wander. I HATE THAT! It brings me back to high school and college classes when you HAD to stay awake - there was no cube to hide your brief power nap from other students and a teacher's watchful gaze. It's an almost painful feeling.... no, I stand corrected. It's not *almost* painful... it IS painful. I'm counting down the hours until I can settle into my seat on the train, cleverly taking up the seat next to me with my bag so that another commuter can't sit down rest their weary eyes, and let the motion of the train lull me to sleep like an infant.

Switching gears... I have the worst self-restraint. And right now, I'm doing all that I can to keep myself from reading blogs and spoilers about last night's Grey's Anatomy. IT'S KILLING ME (that and the agonizing effort it is taking to keep my eyes open). Thank God for DVR!

More later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment