We had lived at 1514 1st St. for 4 years. And as you can see from above, a lot has happened while we lived there. Friends got married, friends had babies, friends bought houses.... The decision to move was not an easy one despite the fact that we were busting at the seams in our tiny 1 bedroom. We had become incredibly close with our amazing landlord and we were super comfortable where we were... but it was time. It SUCKED to not be able to afford a house, but something had to be done.
We found a great 2 bedroom apartment in a complex that we loved. It was further out east from where we were (aka... longer commute!) but it was really close to my parents and almost all of our friends. The only problem was, the price was NOT right. So we walked away... Not even a week later the leasing agent we met with called up Aa. to let us know that the price had dropped on the apartment we were interested in. How could we pass up the opportunity?! We were MOVING!!!
That was 3 weeks ago. This past weekend we made the big move... I'm traumatized. From packing to unpacking and everything in between... I swear I have PTSD.
So now... we settle in and make this extra large apartment home. I will post more about all of my decorating ideas (and there are a TON) and schemeing ways of getting what I want vs. the hubs getting what he wants.

I was totally in favor of the harpist...just for the record.
ReplyDelete