Because nothing too exciting happened this weekend aside from just good times with good friends, I figured I'd entertain with a "survey". Instead of emailing it around for others to fill out and send back cloging my inbox, I thought I'd just post it here.
Here are the ABC's of me...
A-Age: 27
B-Birth date: 7/6/82 (belated birthday wishes are welcomed)
C-Chore you hate: Laundry
D-Dog's name: Cooper
E-Enter or Exit: Enter
F-Favorite color: Blue
H-Hair color: Blonde
I-Instrument: Air guitar
J-Job Title: Officially - Sales Assistant; Unofficially - Surfer of Internet
K-Kids: No kids, only furbabies.
L-Living arrangements: With the hubster
M-Monkey or Moose: I'll take a monkey
N-Nicknames: Just Kim... not much you can do with three letters.
O-Odd thing about you: Most of my cleaning binges happen when I'm trying to get into bed... they tend to spiral out of control.
P-Pet Peeve: It's "COULDN'T HAVE CARED LESS" not "COULD HAVE CARED LESS".
Q-Quote from a movie: "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!!" (LOL... from What Happens in Vegas at the very end when the friend goes to the ex-bf's house and punches him in his manhood. LOL!!)
R-Right/Left Handed: Righty
S-Siblings: 2 younger sisters.
T-Time you wake up? A little after 5am (I have a 6am train to catch).
U-Underwear: Yes.
V-Veggie you dislike: Lima beans
W-What makes you run late: The snooze button.
X-X-Rays: Mouth and collar bone.
Y-Yummy food you make: Just made a delish chicken and shrimp scampi over the weekend. It was a crowd pleaser.
Z-Zoo Animal: Penguins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment