Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Random

Here are just a few random thoughts I'm pondering today....

*I'm going back and forth between really enjoying my outfit and wondering what the hell I was thinking this morning.

*I have a halo of frizz atop my head. More gel would've been key this morning.

*This month is National Accordian Appreciation month. I leanred that on the community website for my apartment complex. Why did they include that in this month's activities.

*Rain rain go away, come again NEVER.

*I wish I were independantly wheathy. Wouldn't that be awesome?

*Referring back to my last blog... We actually have a costume party to go to in Oct. (Aa's goddaughters 1st birthday party). What should we go as (Jan & Dan would be awesome but no one would get it)????

*I'm currently obsessed with Cinamon Toast Crunch cereal.

*I desparately want a new couch. Preferably one that costs $1. They're hard to come by.

*I'm really looking foward to watching episode II of True Blood on the train ride home. However, there are tons of sex scenes ("Vamp Porn" as my friend Alicia puts it) and I worry that someone will see what I'm watching and think I'm gross for watching it on the train (honestly, it's a show based on a series of books about Vampires... it's totally innocent, save for the Vamp Porn).

*How does one of the woman I work with know so many people who speak German. She's speaking German on the phone alllll daaay looooong.

*I'm very excited that The Closer (on TNT) is back with a new season. I'm equally excited that Aa and I have found a new show to watch together (this rarely happens), Royal Pains on USA.

*Beer! (That one is for Shannon).

*There are so many movies coming out that I NEED TO SEE that I'm having trouble keeping track... My Sisters Keeper; Harry Potter; New Moon; The Hangover; Night At The Museum; The Proposal................

I think that's all for now... no, that's a lie, my head is always swimming.
Tcuss!!!! (That's "goodbye" in German)

1 comment:

  1. I watched Royal Pains last week and REALLY liked it. Isn't it crazy to think about how close we live to the place where it is set? Hmm...

    Oh and The Hangover and Night at the Museum were both AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete